Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Brief Note

This week is extremely busy. It's marks not only the end of the season for my first faire site for this thesis project, but also the last week for the intro to sociology class I'm teaching as well. This being the first time I've had to create and grade final exams, and grade term papers, and figure and post final grades for the course...I want to get it right.

But I also felt it would be remiss of me to ignore this blog for an entire week, especially since I got so much good data, made many new contacts, and was treated so wonderfully at the Kentucky Highland Renaissance Festival. There will be updates as I process the information I have collected--once I have more time to give it the thorough attention it deserves. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment