Monday, November 12, 2012

Other Somewhat Related Things

The thesis project is still in the transcription and analysis phase. Besides teaching, the thing that has taken most of my attention these past several days has been the task of submitting applications for various and sundry PhD programs so that I may continue my education next year. Deadlines, especially those for funding and assistantships/fellowships are fast approaching. And I set myself the goal of getting things taken care of by the first of December so that I do not encounter the same problem I did when applying for Master's programs--that of running out of money for application fees until after initial deadlines. What a mess and bunch of unneeded stress that was!

So this is me checking in, just in case anyone is keeping tabs on the blog. The exciting part of this project (at least for readers) is over, for a while anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment